As Director, Global Functions, Financial Control you will support multiple business segments including Finance, Risk management, Internal Audit and more, alongside executive Enterprise Initiatives.
You will lead a team in the Financial Control function, ensuring appropriate governance and controls are in place to support the accuracy of balance sheet and income statement in Global Functions.
- Establish the control and governance framework including monthly GL reconciliation review and attestation, process map implementation and resolution of outstanding issues.
- Lead the month-end close process, ensuring complete financial reporting and timely submission of the month end templates to the Head Office.
- Work with the SOX office and auditors to ensure compliance with SOX and other audit requirements.
- Coordinate with Performance Management team to ensure real estate accounting is reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
- Manage and record accounting transactions for Ventures
- Provide advice on new initiatives from Financial Control perspective and give recommendations for improving internal processes and enhancing the efficiency of month-end close.
- An Accounting designation (CPA,CA)
- Experience in a Financial Control position
- Strong management capabilities
- A team player with strong communication skills that is able to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strategic thinker, with a process improvement mindset
Please apply with resume in Word format