Our Client, one of Toronto's fastest growing Real Estate Developers, is seeking a Development Planner to become a part of their team.
Reporting to the Director of Development, and working with managers and staff throughout the company, the Development Planner oversees all activities of the Development, Construction, and Closing of the entire development project. Responsible for all aspects throughout the project timeline, the Development Planner organizes municipal applications, conducts presentations and manages development projects to assist the team in all phases.
- Assist with the preparation of planning and development approvals to required municipal bodies
- Assist with planning approvals for projects
- Lead and/or participate in community and stakeholder consultation work
- Utilize quantitative or mapping tools to provide policy, regulatory, demographic, economic, etc. analysis
- Support the development of new business opportunities
- Aid project managers ensuring that project outcomes meet or exceed client expectations
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- University degree in Engineering, Urban Planning, or Equivalent
- Plus if you possess your P.Eng, PMP, OPPI, or equivalent!
- 4+ years experience in construction and real estate development industries
- System knowledge experience: MS Office, AutoCad, other construction management software
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with emphasis on articulate communication in English; both verbal and written.
- Collaborative team player, passionate about the role, personal development, real estate, and achieving larger business goals and objectives. Sense of humour is an asset!
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.