One of Canada's largest Financial Institutions is looking for a banking professional to join their Capital Markets Client Onboarding team for a 7month+ contract. Using your compliance background you will ensure Quality Control of OTC Derivative client profiles, data analysis and data cleansing and address any errors encountered.
- 1-3 years experience – applying Dodd-Frank regulatory requirements to Capital Markets clients/entity onboarding and/or review.
- Previous experience with Onboarding clients for Derivative Regulatory requirements or Testing Derivatives onboarding information of Clients
- Microsoft Office – Excel/PowerPoint
- Nice to have experience applying Canadian trade reporting requirements
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines
Please apply with resume in Word format.
We specialize in the recruitment of high performing, talented, Accounting, Finance, and Project Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies for permanent, contract and project opportunities in Banking, Finance and Accounting. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the search process. As your trusted recruitment advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.