- Location: WFH until further notice/ Later Downtown Toronto
- Duration: 8 months – potential for extension
Our client, a leading financial institution in Downtown Toronto is looking for a Change Manager will help document system changes, create training materials and be part of the overall communication plan. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to be apart of a large scale change within a financial institution. Will be working on Canadian banking strategic priorities and have the opportunity to implement Salesforce.
Typical Day in Role:
- Support 1-2 work streams within larger projects or programs and one or more larger change initiatives
- Provide input, manage and deliver a documentation and training plan outlining activities and tasks
- Develop documentation and training materials to support employee training and support activities
- Support the coordination and delivery of training materials to the branch network
- Support the management and coordination of pilot group(s) to understand pain points, develop and produce analysis, and develop solutions.
- Establish personal engagement agreement with business sponsor(s) and stakeholder(s); facilitates shared meaning and commitment to goals.
- Provide input in the articulation of the training, documentation, and communications into the Change Plan
- Support definition of change plan milestones and deliverables and manages assignments to completion.
- Support the deployment of change activities, tools, and communications to drive adoption of new behaviors.
- Support accomplishment of overall project outcomes and ensures achievement of benefits.
Must Have Skills:
- Previous documentation experience
- Knowledge or experience within the Canadian financial industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Previous financial experience
- Previous Salesforce experience
- Previous experience with creating training materials
- Experience working in AGILE environment and practices
Soft Skills Required:
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and facilitation.)
- Writing skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good process and task analysis skills
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, HR, MIS, operations, or related field.
Finance Professionals is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.