Our client, one of Canada's largest financial institutions, is in need of a Business Systems Analyst! The chosen candidate will support a large multi-multi year regulatory reporting initiative. Supporting the offshore teams, the Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the verification, analysis, and writing of technical specs, business requirements, etc.
- Improve procedures by studying state of investment products and credit transfer system
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Provide strong analysis of trading products
- Perform Data validation and Scrubbing
- Write technical scripts
- Perform testing in support of the QA team (when required)
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met
- 3-5 years experience as a Business Systems Analyst or Consultant working on large Capital Markets Regulatory Initiatives
- Previous experience with Regulatory Initiatives such as BCBS 239, RDARR, QCF, or Equivalent
- Educational background in IT, systems engineer, or equivalent.
- CFA or FRM designations are considered an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
**Please Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only those who most closely match the job requirements/qualifications will be contacted