Our client, a leading Financial Institution in Downtown Toronto, is looking for a Business Analyst with strong knowledge of Commodities. You will have a background in Product Control, P&L, Valuations and Market Risk and acted as a key participant on projects within this group.
- Previous Capital Markets experience with advanced knowledge of P&L/Risk Management methodologies and Valuation methods
- MUST have strong working knowledge of Commodities
- Experience conducting research analysis, establishing user and business requirements; supporting the development of testing and implementation strategies; monitoring progress against objective.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A degree focused in Finance and Accounting and/or Risk Analytics. A CFA or FRM would also be an asset
Please apply with resume in Word format
For more opportunities, please go to www.fpinc.ca
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.