Business System Analyst
Our Banking client is looking for a Business Analyst with experience working on a Credit Adjudication System.
Group: Regulatory and Business Initiatives
Location Address: 150 King Street W – WFH
Contract Duration: ASAP- 9 months– possibility of extension
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Contractor rate: competitive based on experience.
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Regulatory and Business Initiatives – Group is responsible for implementing regulatory changes and managing regulatory business initiatives.
Project: Credit360 project has started in April and needs Business Analyst to support the Business SMEs to successfully deliver the deliverables.
The Business Analyst will join a dynamic team responsible for designing future state end-to-end credit adjudication processes and requirements for the implementation of the software solution including a migration utility to complete the migration of credit data from legacy application. Main functions of the Business Analyst are to perform data profiling, business requirements gathering and documentation, facilitate data cleanup, support user acceptance testing, and daily functional support as required by the project team. The incumbent will work closely with the project Business Leads, Development Team and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from different business lines and functional areas.
Reason for request: Project related work
Candidate Value Proposition: Great exposure to different teams within the Bank, specifically on the GBM side and Credit side for Risk Management – different variety of stakeholders.
Typical Day in Role:
• Collaborate with business partners and project teams to understand current & future state processes and data needs
• Assist the Business Lead in designing in future state end-to-end processes to meet business requirements
• Complete data profiling to support solution design and facility data cleanup as required
• Document business requirements for validation with Business Leads and subject matter experts
• Understand the key aspects of the new solution design, based on available deliverables / documentation
• Serve as a liaison between the Business team and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
• Contribute to the execution of User Acceptance Testing with business stakeholders to validate and/or document additional business and system requirements
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5-8 Years – Business Analyst Professional Experience from a Financial Industry. Experience with Gathering & documenting business requirements, for technical/non-technical projects.
2) 3+ Years – Experience in Business Banking Credit processes such as Underwriting and Credit Adjudication, including risk management knowledge.
3) 5-8 years Microsoft Office Products – Excel, Visio, Microsoft
4) Excellent Communication and Documentation Skills
1) Experience with Credit Adjudication Systems/applications
2) NON-retail credit and implementing applications
Soft Skills Required:
1) Analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop innovative solutions to address gaps
2) Speaks up and able to provide feedback
3) Able to multi-task to meet aggressive timelines
Degrees: Bachelor's degree in a technical, or business related field.
Please apply with resume in Word format.
We specialize in the recruitment of high performing, talented, Accounting, Finance, and Project Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies for permanent, contract and project opportunities in Banking, Finance and Accounting. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the search process. As your trusted recruitment advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.