This is an exciting opportunity to join our client, a leading Financial Institution in Downtown Toronto, on a new initiative to support a functional interim solution preparing for the IBOR cessation in the Corporate Lending Services Operations.
- Working daily with both the project, technology and operations teams, providing support on Benchmark Rate Reform matters. Review old processes and bring about changes/process improvements according to movements in the market.
- Support in business analysis, documentation, and implementation to production on loan system (ACBS) and operational processes.
- Post-implementation operational support.
- Corporate Lending Operations experience alongside familiarity with corporate loan credit agreement terms
- Must have knowledge of IBOR replacement and loan products (Libors, Euribors, CDOR, base rates etc.)
- Lending systems experience/ knowledge (ACBS, Loan IQ)
- Business Analysis skills, project management and coordination experience
- Change management and process implementation experience
- Strong Communication Skills – writing and speaking
Please apply with resume in Word format.
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.