(12 Months+ Toronto/ Work from Home)
Location Address: WFH (150 King Street W)
Contract Duration: 1 year + good chance of extension
Schedule Hours: 9am-5pm (some occasional extra)
override job title: Capital Markets BA Non IT
Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The Regulatory Initiatives group is leading a high-profile initiative to upgrade and modernize regulatory platforms across Global Markets in US, Canada, London, Singapore and Hong Kong. The initiative is expected to take upwards of 2 years to complete and requires a Business Analyst to facilitate requirements to technical users.
• Project: The focus of the Remediation modernization upgrade will initially be focused on US regulations but will also include Canadian and Global Markets.
• Reason for request: Workload
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will be joining a high-profile Regulation project that will be impacting multiple business lines across the bank. The successful contractor will leverage strong relationship building with Senior Stakeholders, Business Users and Vendors.
Typical Day in Role
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 5 + years’ BA Experience, 1 minimum project supporting one or more regulations (G20 OTC Derivative Reforms OR Dodd Frank OR EMIR OR Initial Margins/ Invid)
2) 5 + years’ experience managing Stakeholder relations while working with senior business users across multiple platforms
3) Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Regulatory Products within Capital Markets industry
4) Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate business requirements to various users
1) Experience designing target operation models, process flows. ** Preferred
2) Risk – related to Cap Markets – who can understand derivative product technology –
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Candidate Review & Selection
• 1 Step Process: 1-2 Skype interviews
• Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP
Please apply with resume in Word format.
We specialize in the recruitment of high performing, talented, Accounting, Finance, and Project Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies for permanent, contract and project opportunities in Banking, Finance and Accounting. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the search process. As your trusted recruitment advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.