Our client, one of the leading financial institutions based in Downtown Toronto, is looking for an Analyst to join their Equity Derivatives team. Using your knowledge of Derivatives and strong academic background you will produce daily P&L attribution for the front office, provide accounting support for the Derivatives business and risk control.
- Perform P&L reporting, investigating and escalating any breaks when necessary
- Reconciliation of P&L with Banks General Ledger
- Working closely with Front Office with any P&L queries, providing explanations
- Performing MTM accounting
- Assist in the production, review and analysis of IPV (Independent Price Verification)
- Automate processes using VBA, ensuring maximum efficiency of the group
- Strong academic background – Degree/Masters focused on Finance and Accounting
- Completion of Co-op Programmes/Internships
- Knowledge of Derivative products
- Advanced Excel skills. SQL, VBA & Matlab considered strong asset
- A CFA or FRM will also be an asset.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with a demanding Front-Office client base.
If you are looking to kick start your career within banking/capital markets and are keen to join a leading financial institution where you will be given full training, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Please apply with resume in Word format.
We specialize in finding high performing, talented Accounting & Finance Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies across Canada for permanent, contract and project opportunities. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the process. As your trusted advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.