One of Canada’s largest banks, located downtown Toronto is looking for a banking professional with strong reconciliation and investigation skills to join their Corporate Lending Team.
- Investigate discrepancies on accrued interest on loans based on LIBOR rates.
- Investigate invoices on funds for discrepancies; ensure the correct interest has been charged and matches client renumeration
- Communicate with internal & external customers daily, including bankers and borrowers
- Process customer requests e.g. Loan disbursements, invoicing, bankers acceptance etc
- Aid in process improvement initiatives – migration project underway at the moment.
- Hands-on experience in Commercial and/or Corporate Lending
- ACBS / LoanIQ systems knowledge and strong Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables etc)
- Understands LIBOR
- Strong reconciliations experience
- Strong communication skills to monitor and triage incoming communication
- Self-starter – Inquisitive mind. We won’t someone who will ask questions if they need anything! Also someone who can quickly understand the process
Please apply with resume in Word format.
*Please note: Due to a high number of applicants, only those who closely match the job requirements will be contacted*
We specialize in the recruitment of high performing, talented, Accounting, Finance, and Project Professionals who are being sought after by top tier companies for permanent, contract and project opportunities in Banking, Finance and Accounting. As a relationship first company, we build win-win partnerships with the candidates and companies we work with. Our focus is to make sure that we get it right the first time saving you time, money and energy during the search process. As your trusted recruitment advisor, we work hard to ensure that you have the very best experience in your search.