As an Accounting Officer you will review and identify gaps within Trade Finance operational and accounting processes and support the implementation of a new processes to mitigate risk. Using your strong investigative skillset, you will identify unreconciled positions and work with project teams to resolve outstanding items.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Review and understand current Trade Finance operational and accounting processes.
- Identify gaps in accounting processes and controls.
- Implement accounting process improvement.
- Implement accounting controls to mitigate risk.
- Review and improve daily and monthly reporting. Develop reporting as required.
- Responsible for escalation of long outstanding items
- Strong investigative skills to identify unreconciled position in GLs.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to document accounting processes.
Good To Have:
- Understanding of Trade Finance
To Apply: Please apply with resume in Word format.
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.
Those candidates legally eligible to work in Canada, need apply.