Our client, a low to mid rise Real Estate Developer is in need of an experienced Accountant to join their team for a part time consulting opportunity! The chosen candidate will work directly with the private investments and holding division for our client and support a fast growing operation. Working beside the company Directors, the chosen candidate will be responsible for implementing and maintaining a brand new accounting system for a Commercial Portfolio.
The candidate’s main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Review and recommend Accounting System for future use
- Collaborate and arrange previous years financial records for portfolio
- Manage complete accounting cycle throughout implementation including but not limited to: AP, AR, Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting, reconciliations, etc.
- Develop system for Property Management and Collections (ex. rent, CAM/TAX, etc.)
- Ensuring compliance with policies, processes and risk management practices
- Ad Hoc tasks requested
- 5 years+ of Real Estate industry and/or professional experience
- Undergraduate degree in either business, finance or accounting and may have or be pursuing a professional accounting designation
- Must have experience with Real Estate Property Management (Commercial/Institutional) and/or Low/Mid Rise Development
- Must have Accounting Software Implementation experience (Preference to experience with Quickbooks & Yardi)
**Please Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only those who most closely match the job requirements/qualifications will be contacted