One of our top clients', a Global Real Estate firm, is currently seeking an Accountant to join their team. The company has major operations in Asia, Australia, and North America with a large diverse portfolio of development projects. The Accountant will support the Finance Manager by controlling the accounts payable process, cash applications, reconciliations, and reporting. The Accountant will be a vital member of the team in a fast growing environment!
- Accountable for Accounts Payable, payment processing (cheques, EFTs, wires), cash application, project sales commission (tracking & reconciliations), and construction draws (invoice & payments)
- Review invoices for accuracy, proper coding, and approvals
- Other tasks: maintaining compliance with internal controls, managing process accruals and monitor aging accounts payable
- Maintain strong customer service skills when working with internal members, external members, parters, and stakeholder
- Ad hoc support tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role with strong knowledge of AP procedures and (ASPE) principles
- Systems: Jonas, MS Excel (Advanced user, no Macros needed)
- Excellent communication skills, creativity, motivation, and positivity
*Please note: due to a high volume of applicants, only those chosen who best match the skills and experience will be contacted.